Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Heart Pounds



Not unlike the much anticipated lunar eclipse that occurred last night, Los Angeles’s, Hearts Pound is someone who seems to be seen once every blue moon
.

The thing I appreciate most about Hearts Pound includes two things; first I like how he or she works monochromatically, using just a nice shade of maroon. Second, I appreciate how he or she is able to incorporate their name into the composition of the work. What I mean by this is that a lot of the time people may slap their names onto their work solely for recognition, not taking into the consideration the over all flow of the piece…Neck Face
I am looking at you (wink).

So next time you find yourself loitering under the 134 freeway in Eagle Rock, be sure to look up and pay respects to the cuteness of kid wearing clothes that are too big for him.

Location: Just south of the Figueroa exit off the 134 freeway in Eagle Rock.

No comments: