Tuesday, September 11, 2007

PN: Goin' 4 The Gold



PN gets maja props for crawling up into the under belly of 134 bridge 2 throw down. I would guestimate that this piece has to be a least at 85 feet off of the ground, not to mention that the area where it is pasted is not a cake walk to get to.

Discovering this piece made me feel like I had spotted Mew and was in turn that much closer to becoming a Pokemon masta. This is someone who I have not seen before but I can already tell that this kid has bright future of ahead of them.

Next time you find yourself searching for lost golf balls in Arro Seco canyon, look up and GO 4 GOLD!

Location: under the 134 bridge, along the Arro Seco, Pasadena CA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your site but please could you start spellchecking and editing as in "I would guestimate that this piece has to be AT least 85 feet OFF the ground... cake walk to get TO." Also, "this kid has A bright future AHEAD of HIM."
Thanks!! This will make me love checking back here so much more. peace.

TOMMY HAWKS said...

thanks for the help